Waste Disposal Mitigation
A chemically-treated tower creates a great deal of waste. Waste disposal mitigation makes sense both economically and environmentally.
- A chemically-treated tower’s blowdown impacts the environment when released outside the building. Governmental regulations are tightening. Contending with chemicals creates hassle by having to deal with the legalities of proper storage and proper disposal.
- Cycles of concentration are usually higher in a chemically-treated tower when compared to a chemical-free option.
- Chemical-free towers have the ability to deposit the blowdown into a drain, opposed to sending it to a sanitation facility. The blowdown can be reused for landscape irrigation. Studies have shown that the water is potable.
- Wasting money on chemicals, facing possible fines for breaking rules and effecting the environment due to chemicals aren’t things consumers have to worry about with their towers or condensers when running a chemical-free system.
- Lowering your water and waste disposal bill is easily possible on a chemical-free system.