Prepping Cooling Towers or Condensers for Summer
With another hot summer knocking at our doors, it’s a good time to prep your cooling tower or condenser for the heat if you haven’t done so already. Gain efficiency and prolong your cooling tower with summer prepping.
- Studies have shown that cleaning coils can increase efficiency by up to 16 percent.
- Make sure to properly clean your coils or they can be permanently damaged.
- High-pressure cleaning systems can cause damage to the fins.
- When flushing coils with water, make sure to flush opposite the airflow to push the dirt out.
- With the proper water treatment program, your maintenance should be lightened.
- VRTX’s chemical-free water treatment program is able to provide pool water quality in the condenser.